[volt-nuts] Precision resistors

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu Aug 6 11:25:54 EDT 2015

Looking for a set of precision resistors for calibration purposes.

I need the following values to calibrate the ohms ranges on my meters:

	100
	1k
	2k
	10k
	20k
	100k
	200k
	1M
	2M
	10M
	20M

The crucial factor isn't that they be *exactly* the values above, so I don't necessarily need 0.001% parts.  Low TCR is important, and I will need to know that actual values to 10ppm or better.

I'm looking for suggestions on the best choice of parts and pricing?  I believe the Vishay HZ series may fit the bill for the lower values but they may be rather expensive.

Regards,
David Partridge