[volt-nuts] Precision resistors

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Aug 6 20:35:31 EDT 2015

Since R is quite tied to E, i found this paper to be quite interesting

... Pettis was also the resistor expert who worked with Bob Pease in his
last project trying to push the state of the art at the time for special
resistors needed on the project.
The invention of Evanohm ....

http://www.edn.com/design/analog/4427151/The-last-half-century--Wirewound-resistors-Part-one

http://www.edn.com/design/analog/4427940/1/The-last-half-century--Wirewound-resistors-Part-two