[volt-nuts] Anyone know how to make stable inductors?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:06:04 EDT 2015

Found the HP manual as suggested by Will: it is now clear where the
capacitor is connected. On page 1 of the manual changes (page 3 of the
PDF file) there is a very clear drawing of the quasi-inductance
standard. The "C" port has no guard connections and is used to test
the capacitor alone.

<https://www.valuetronics.com/Manuals/Keysight-Agilent-HP-16074A.pdf>