[volt-nuts] Fluke 760A available FOC and also the Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 15:18:01 EST 2015

Some time ago I offered my Fluke 760A Meter calibrator with printed  manual
to anyone willing and able to collect it from the west coast of Scotland
and did announce sometime later that it was taken pending collection.
Unfortunately that didn't work out after all so the unit is still
available, and on the same condition again that it would need to be  collected.

However, following an approach from Philip, another list member, I  have
now scanned the manual and between us we've processed the raw scans into  what
I think is a pretty good result.
I was able to process the text pages ok but all credit for processing  the
multiple scans needed for the long foldout schematics and restoring  them
back to single pages goes to Philip, who took my scans of the faded  and
fragile originals and really did manage the proverbial task of  turning pig's
ears into an excellent silk purse:-), thank you.

For anyone else who might like a copy I've uploaded the OCR version of the
PDF manual to the KO4BB manuals site, it's a 50MB file so too large to
email, and whilst it's still the recent uploads "quarantine" area right  now it
should be available for download fairly soon.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR