[volt-nuts] Calibration of voltage standards

Ken Peek ken.peek at diligentminds.com
Wed Feb 11 12:35:24 EST 2015

I forgot to mention that I also own a PPM Inc. Model AVM-100 null meter.
Works great on AC but I need to replace the NiCd batteries for it to
work on batteries.  It has a 1uV scale, and it is a bit noisy on that
scale.  I intend to modify it to get batter 1/f noise specs on the 1uV
scale.

Does anyone know where I can get [or how to make] a low-thermal-EMF
switch [or relay]?  This would need to be a DPDT type to be able to
reverse the connection to the meter.  Ideas?