[volt-nuts] Calibration of voltage standards

M K m1k3k1 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:44:38 EST 2015

On 13/02/2015 01:40, 张利民 wrote:
> Dear Ken Peek,
> I designed a powerless automatic 2*4 low thermal EMF switch for 3458A, 34401A and 34420A(works also on my R6581T and 1281). It performs great and I use it as my main comparison tool for 10V and 10k standards.
> http://bbs.38hot.net/thread-1186-1-1.html
> lymex/bg2vo

Hi Lymex,

Great idea. I will have to spend some time looking over the google
translate version of your text, as unfortunately it seems that here in
the United Kingdom we cannot see any in line images from 38hot. I guess
I would have to sign up to see them? And even the video of your box
would not stream for me.