[volt-nuts] Design Spark PCB Design Package

BIll Ezell wje at quackers.net
Tue Jan 6 12:11:51 EST 2015

On 1/6/2015 12:00 PM, volt-nuts-request at febo.com wrote:
> Re: Design Spark PCB Design Package
  It depends on what you need PCBs for. I've used ExpressPCB for years.
They have proprietary layout software, all very manual, no routing, and
free. It will also do multilayer, vias, fills, etc. The reason I use
them is that you can get 3 3x5 boards from them for $60 if you use their
app. They also have a schematic capture app that works with the layout
app and does some basic netlist checking. I find them very convenient
for one-off projects that will fit.

--
Bill Ezell