[volt-nuts] HP-3458A Zero Reading

John Allen john at pcsupportsolutions.com
Mon Jul 27 22:35:02 EDT 2015

Bill wrote -

    There is an application note from Fluke, I think, on using DVMs for null
meters.

    "Fluke_-_Using_a_DMM_to_balance_752A_Divider.pdf "  is the name if it.
I think it came from the Fluke Calibration Website.

It is available at
http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/download.php?file=Fluke/Fluke_-_Using_a_DMM_to_balance_752A_Divider.pdf

John K1AE