[volt-nuts] Differential amplifier >=1Mhz

Andrea Baldoni erm191ba3 at ermione.com
Mon Nov 23 15:00:03 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 07:06:59PM +0000, Mark Sims wrote:

> Maybe a Tektronix AM502 module and the single slot TM501 mainframe?

Hello Mark.

Yes, the AM502 is the thing I am searching, but they are not very cheap for
a 1977 vintage, in particular adding the mainframe.

It's possible that in 38 years no maker did anything like?
Looking better, all other modules I saw aren't equipped with front panel output,
because are in effect vertical oscilloscope amplifiers and thus the output is
on the backplane. And they are not cheap also.

Best regards,
Andrea Baldoni