[volt-nuts] Making a Reference IC

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Mon Sep 14 21:16:48 EDT 2015

The original reference has a shorted Zener.  I verified that with a curve
tracer (that was a couple years ago, but I remember it well.

I saw the post from Hank, and have emailed him about the 732A stuff that he
has.

I think my easiest and least expensive approach to getting this instrument
back on the bench is to build a circuit with an LM399A and fix it onto the
731B reference board.

Cheers,
Dave M