[volt-nuts] Fluke 5205a Repair

David Garrido d.garrido at me.com
Wed Sep 30 22:15:36 EDT 2015

Hmmmmmmmmmm……………..

I am having one heck of a time tracking this one down folks.  I am starting to entertain the idea that there is a possibility that somehow, me having this things wide open is causing my difficulties here.  Besides having the “Lid Open and Disable switch,” I have that pulled up, is it possible that not having this thing buttoned up all snug and tight could be a problem?

I have found myself in a spot where U41-11 is being sent low and causing a fault indicator or high to be sent to U4-13.  I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is.

The differential Q104 is experiencing a difference of about 600mV from pin 5 and 2.

But I am wondering if that is one end of my loop and not the start?

Hmmmmmmmmmm……………..

Cheers,

David