[volt-nuts] PCB fasteners for Datron meters

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 13:08:38 EDT 2016

I contacted Southco’s distributor in UK and they say MOQ is 1000 and the unit pricing is

Grommet	NY-3G-32-20      19 pence
Pin		NY-3P-32-4-50   22 pence

all plus tax and delivery, and they also have no stock!   This would cost GBP492 including tax which struck me as a trifle excessive!

I have found a potential replacement which is made by Essentra (previously Richco).  MOQ is also 1000 but unit pricing is much lower

Grommet	SLG-2S-B              4.23 pence
Pin		SLPB-2S-B            3.58 pence

So the total cost including tax for 1000 would be GBP93.72

So far I’ve not found anyone who actually stocks them :( so I’ve emailed Essentra to see if anyone supplies in smaller quantities.

Dave