[volt-nuts] Fw: Datron 1281 / 1271 secret GPIB cmds for CALRAM-Readout

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:59:30 EST 2016

PeLuLe,

I am currently working on two 1281's. If you have anything you would like
me to try, let me know. I am certain my cal constants are not good on one
of them. The battery was just changed a few days ago and it appears to be
the original from '87. I also had some intermittent NVRAM errors.

Replacing caps worked for the first 1281 and cleared the DCV 2182 error.
The project is a WIP and everything is being documented on xDevs.

Also, please post your FW versions. Both of mine are at different revs and
I would like to know the different versions from Datron/Wavetek