[volt-nuts] Wavetek-Datron 1281 For Sale

Four Designs Company fourdesigns at comcast.net
Sat Jan 2 12:26:12 EST 2016

Happy New Year to All!

It is time to revisit the sale of my 1281. Due to the size/weight to ship this instrument, CONUS is probably the only practical destination.
I am fine with shipping out of country, but the cost may be prohibitive for UPS or FEDEX, USPS is not an option.

I wish to sell my Wavetek branded 1281 with options 10,20,30,70,80.
These options comprise AC, Resistance, Current, Analog output.
This is the later model, with the dark brown/cream color scheme.

This instrument has been in my lab about 8 years, used only when needed,
so the displays are bright. Fully functional, and I have replaced all
the aluminum electrolytic caps in years past. I could never locate a cal
key, so the lock has been removed.
I have maintained it with my 4800A, but have not re-cal'd in the last 2+
years or so. It does need a careful, complete re-cal, with good
standards. But, it is still within 1-2ppm of the 4800A after full warmup
on the 10VDC range.
Sold AS-IS.
Included are photocopies of the manuals.

Price reduced to $2200 plus shipping and insurance.

Pictures available on request.

Bob 360-601-2802 email: fourdesigns at comcast.net