[volt-nuts] Thermal EMF - more results

Andrea Baldoni erm191ba3 at ermione.com
Wed Jul 6 14:53:19 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 03:42:18PM +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

> Any plans on testing Sn42/Bi57.6/Ag0.4 ?

Hello Herbert.
I don't have any source of it. My supplier (Heraeus) hasn't it, at least,
it wasn't included in the list of samples they are able to give me on request.

If you have it and you could ship it (a meter of 0.5-1mm wire or so would be
sufficient for me and I will give it back after), I will be happy to test it.

Today I received the Sn99.3/Cu0.7 and I will post result soon.

Best regards,
Andrea Baldoni