[volt-nuts] Datron 1281 Keys

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:49:39 EDT 2016

This is a follow-up to my post last November
https://www.febo.com/pipermail/volt-nuts/2015-November/004562.html

I was able to track down the manufacturer of the keyswitch. It appears that
Lorlin is the manufacturer and the key number is the same.

With the help of another member I was able to confirm that replacement keys
work in my one good switch and also his spare switch. It also helped that
there is an auction that showed the key number.

The keys and switches were sourced from Allied.

http://www.alliedelec.com/lorlin-key850/70749334/

http://www.alliedelec.com/lorlin-srl5ds2850/70749350/

I won't install the switch for a few weeks but they appear to be similar
other than the shape of the metal surrounding the lock The new lock bezels
are tapered.

Todd