[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 .. what to look for

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 00:30:45 EST 2016

I have seen the photos of one in a 3458A go bad. Not a pretty sight but it
looks like the gunk is removable.

The input filters are being changed out on most of my older gear
(Fluke,Keithley,Solartron,Datron) and not all of it is Schaffner. I think
that anything going back that far and is potentially plugged in 24/7 needs
as much preventative protection as possible. I have power switches for my
racks so each item can be turned on/off by itself.

Todd