[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 .. what to look for

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 07:03:20 EST 2016

I can get you key cut if wanted.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: volt-nuts [mailto:volt-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf Of Pete Lancashire
Sent: 11 March 2016 02:54
To: Discussion of precise voltage measurement
Subject: [volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 .. what to look for

I just won a Solartron 7081, hopefully did not pay too much.

I have 30 days ROR.

Other then the usual things in any used piece of equipment, obvious damage, Perfume of Allen Bradly, error messages What are some of the thing I should be looking for.

The bad news is I do not have a cable or key. Is the key needed to take the cover off ?

Someone in the past said the had the key type and a drawing or scan of the key are you still here ?

I could coble up a cable to do the basic E/I/R checks or is there someone in or near Portland Oregon that has one ?

Regards

-pete