[volt-nuts] How to keep voltage stable in the sub-100nV range?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Nov 2 10:11:24 EDT 2016

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 08:44:18 -0500
David <davidwhess at gmail.com> wrote:

> Charles pretty much covered it but I am not sure that polypropylene is
> always worse than polystyrene.  Some of the other plastic films are
> pretty good also but polypropylene is the most common high performance
> option.  Teflon is the best but is also expensive and has poor
> availablity.

Polyphenyle sulfide (PPS) seems to be the new kid on the block
with quite good performance values (dielectric absorbtion, moisture
and temperature dependence) and quite readily available.

As with all film capacitors: be carefull and quick when handsoldering.

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.