[volt-nuts] Availability of 3458A in Europe after the end of 2016.

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 10:46:18 EST 2016

I suspect there are many many exemptions through categorical types. I have quite a few discrete components at home and subassembly type components of server class systems at work (power supplies in particular) that are 'compliant by exemption' according to the documentation. Yet on the component itself it says 'RoHS'.