[volt-nuts] Trump Does The Unthinkable

steve heidmann steveheidmann at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 19:47:12 EDT 2016

Hey ! My wife is from Peru too ! But her husband has a brain !

 Subject: Re: [volt-nuts] Trump Does The Unthinkable
 To: "volt-nuts" <volt-nuts at febo.com>
 Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 11:02 AM

 Hi All,

 Well, I have to respond to this because #1 this is not a
 political mailing
 list and we should not normally be discussing these things
 in this list.

 HOWEVER, I have to say that this is a very important
 election that affects
 the entire world-- not just the USA.  If Hillary gets
 elected, we are
 looking at global thermonuclear war.  Seriously!
 Basically, a
 life-extinction event for almost everyone in the northern
 hemisphere, and
 with most people in the southern hemisphere greatly
 affected.  The reasons
 I say this have already been made public by people that are
 far more
 informed than I am, including former US generals and heads
 of intelligence
 agencies.

 There were two videos that were just released from
 under-cover operatives
 inside of the democratic party machine.  These people
 (IMHO) have committed
 multiple crimes that will land them in federal prison if
 Trump is elected:

 Video #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

 Video #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

 This is an extremely dangerous situation for the entire
 world.  My wife
 [she is from Peru] are getting ready to move down to Peru if
 Hillary gets
 elected.  We have a little girl that I have to think
 about, to make sure
 she is safe.  I am *THAT* serious about this.

 -Ken