[volt-nuts] Bls: Sorry: Low-cost Josephson Junction Array Corrected link

Anton Moehammad moehanton at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 22:36:36 EDT 2016

Hi Ken,in our NMI they use JJA that use stirling method and as far I remember the machines only need 2,5kw electricity but I dont remember the company name and detail surely it must be expensive.I agree about fluke 732 or better wavetek/datron 4910. our NMI use 4910 as transfer from other NMI all over the world,The drift of this standard is "predictable"  so if You have this voltage standard with history You can predict by your self the actual condition of your voltage except when there is a major thing happen to your box.maybe some one else who has more experience can tell You more