[volt-nuts] GPIB Issue with 3458A

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 07:24:49 EST 2017

Randy,

Is there a version number at the top of the file? I had two versions (1.00
and 1.01). I can't remember all that changed between the two since it has
been a while but I did find an additional timeout code that limited the
wait time for reading data to 1 minute. I am guessing I had a problem with
mine and added it.

I can email it to you if you want to try it. If it works for you, I will
have Illya update it on xDevs.

Todd