[volt-nuts] GPIB Issue with 3458A

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 15:19:56 EST 2017

Todd,

Does it matter where I put the line in the Init_Device procedure?

procedure Init_Device;
begin;
   EZGPIB_BusWriteData(gpib_address,GET_ID);            // Get ID of meter
   if EZGPIB_BusWaitForData(gpib_address,meter_id,Timeout) then
EZGPIB_ScreenWriteLn(meter_id);

   EZGPIB_BusWriteData(gpib_address,TRIGGER_SOURCE);    // Hold trigger
until meter can be setup
   EZGPIB_BusWriteData(gpib_address,'INBUF ON');
   EZGPIB_BusWriteData(gpib_address,AUTO_ZERO);
   EZGPIB_BusWriteData(gpib_address,OUTPUT_FORMAT);
end;

Randy