[volt-nuts] GPIB Issue with 3458A

randyevans2688 randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 21:26:10 EST 2017

Todd, thanks for the help.  Where will you post the new code?
BTW, do you have any very simple code that is likely to work.  I am interested in seeing if anything other than KE5FX's memory dump program will work on my HP3458A.
Thanks again,
Randy

-------- Original message --------From: Todd Micallef <tmicallef at gmail.com> Date: 12/30/17  6:13 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Discussion of precise voltage measurement <volt-nuts at febo.com> Subject: Re: [volt-nuts] GPIB Issue with 3458A
Randy,

I found the Prologix adapters and have modified the code in the original
script. I am doing a test run now and will post the script when I am
certain I didn't make it worse.

Todd