[volt-nuts] 3458A, Datron

Chris caall99 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:12:53 EST 2017

Sorry about that! I accidentally hit enter too soon.

Figured I would inform my fellow volt-nuts that I am letting go of my
precision calibration stack! There is nothing wrong with these units, and
the 3458A is LIKE NEW! I am looking to reinvest my tied up capital into
other ventures.

Please see here:
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/ele/5954536520.html