[volt-nuts] Calibration keys for Datron 4800 series calibrators

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Sun Jul 16 06:18:37 EDT 2017

I removed the key-switch from the rear panel of my 4808 and removed the
cylinder.  I don't advise you do this at home children - that part of the
calibrator was not designed for easy maintenance.

The local "lock-smith" said they couldn't make a key, but did manage to find
a blank that fitted.   It took me about an hour to with a fine file to make
a key that worked.

So if anyone needs a calibration key for a 4800 I can get it copied at the
lock-smiths (no I won't make them by hand like the first one - life is too
short :) ).

Cheers
Dave