[volt-nuts] Prema 6048 Cal switch confusion

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 14:58:44 EDT 2017

Update - when I tried this I was using a brand new DS1220AD-100IND (blank) to replace the DS1220Y.

Reinstalling the DS1220Y and it worked as expected!  Processor must detect cal mode by writing to NVRAM - if succeeds, then in Cal mode??? Maybe

Is there some obscure incompatability between the DS1220AD and the DS1220Y???

Dave