[volt-nuts] EPROM Programmer

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 22:23:11 EST 2017

Randy,

I use the GQ-4X from mcumall.com. It works great and I have had no problems
with it. I have bought a few adapters to support PLCC and SOIC packages.

For the NVRAM, don't overlook the STMicroelectronics memory. I have used
the M48Z12 as a direct replacement.with no issues. The only thing I didn't
like was the date code format on the part. They only list the last digit of
the year and week. I guess if you replace it every 10 years it is not an
issue.

Todd.