[volt-nuts] Banana jack shorting straps

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 08:12:24 EST 2017

Mark

I'm trying to imagine what you are describing - is this PCBs with 4mm banana plugs installed or a small PCB with two slots at 3/4" centres to match the socket spacing?

If the latter is this intended to cover just two sockets or to short all four Force and Sense sockets together (if arranged like a 3458A)?

Thanks
Dave