[volt-nuts] Low noise reference

jasonpepas at gmail.com jasonpepas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 21:30:41 EST 2018

Apologies, the last message went out before I was finished drafting it.

See these links:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/ultra-low-noise-reference-2dw232-2dw233-2dw23x/

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/factory-2dw23x-order-aggregation-thread/

Note that these zeners are quite cheap. You could parallel a number of them for ever further noise reduction, yet still be cheaper than an LTZ.

Sent from my iPhone