[volt-nuts] Any list members in UK who can accurately characterise a 732A and a 10K resistor

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Sun Jan 14 10:40:26 EST 2018

I've recently rebuilt a 732A and it seems stable, but what I don't know is
its actual output voltage down to the last ppm

I've also acquired a Guildline 3330 10K standard resistor but again don't
know its value - my 3458A says it is 10,000.43 ohms which I find rather hard
to believe (way out of spec.).

I know someone with a recently calibrated 3458A (Keysight Calibration, not
accredited, not Loveland), but can anyone do better?  I'd prefer not to have
a pay for a formal cal lab report on these.

Thanks
Dave