[volt-nuts] Parts for 3458A

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 06:31:11 EST 2018

As a result of a poor colour description in the Keysight parts list, I
expect to have some brand new parts for a 3458A available shortly.
Keysight are sending the correct parts (5041-8819 and 5041-8820, which are a
dark grey with a hint of a green tinge). They were described as green which
they really aren't, which is why I ordered the wrong ones.

They are:
 5041-9186 Cap - Strap Handle Retainer - Front.  Colour Light Grey   Qty 2
 5041-9187 Cap - Strap Handle Retainer - Rear.   Colour Light Grey   Qty 1

These match with the later Agilent/Keysight pale grey colour scheme.  Based
on the part number, I suspect they may fit other instruments as well

Yours for £5 each plus cost of postage from the UK.

Cheers
Dave