[volt-nuts] Bohnenberger electrometer

Fred pa4tim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:10:27 EDT 2018

I once made the alu-foil type but also one with a jfet. The gate as
"antenna" I have many meters but no static field elctrometer. (and no
coulomb meter, never seen one in real life too) I like exotic meters. I
repaired (and modded) a 3 axis fluxgate meter a while back. The owner
uses it to measure magnetic fields (has to do with installing SEM
microscopes, he does this all over the world.

Fred PA4TIM