[volt-nuts] Bohnenberger electrometer

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Fri Mar 16 17:05:21 EDT 2018

A method in use 40+ odd years ago for measuring atmospheric electric fields was to use a slotted rotating disk rather than the rotating cylinder.

A matching stationary or counter rotating disk IIRC was used either in front or behind the rotating slotted disk the the sensing disk was behind both.

Bruce.