[volt-nuts] Help needed identifying triaxial connector on HP 4339B high resistance meter - measures to 1.6 x 10^16 ohms.

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Fri Mar 23 11:27:15 EDT 2018

what others do is just buy the available Trompeter triax connector and file-off the host connector pins.  I went through all the trouble to get the right connectors and then looked at my Electrometer and saw someone had already filed off the extra pins leaving one.  I was a upset on many levels as I would never file off anything on a piece of test equipment, except may the RIGOL label.

look for an eBay seller n2cbu.  Great guy, sent me extra connectors and cable.  The biggest challenge in making your own cables is the fit between the connector and cable.  There are about a dozen types of triax connectors for the same number of cables.

Regards,

Jerry

Jerry Hancock
jerry at hanler.com