[time-nuts] Anyone want a pdf of the HP 5370B manual ?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 09:30:04 EDT 2005

Poul-Henning Kamp has very kindly loaned me a copy of the HP 5370B
Universal Time Interval Counter's operating and service manual. This is
  up to S/N's having the prefix 2904, but there are changes in chapter 7
  for older serial numbers. The manual part number is 05370-90031, printed
October 1995.

Assuming my scanner does not break down, or me go insane in the process,
I am going to scan this to PDF. Soon I hope to have permission from
Agilent to distribute this on a CD or paper, but not the web (they have
said they will give me permission for distribution, only if done on
paper or CD).

If you want a copy, put a note on the list, and mention the country you
are in. I'll then contact you about sending the CD. I don't intend
charging, other than for perhaps postage if there are quite a few.

I'll distribute this on the condition you do not intended reselling it

If anyone has later revision sheets, that cover later serial numbers,
let me know.

Dr. David Kirkby PhD CEng MIEE,
Senior Research Fellow,
Department of Medical Physics,