[time-nuts] Re: Accuracy of a sound card

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Mon Aug 22 20:11:52 EDT 2005

Alberto di Bene wrote:
>>An old PC is probably your best bet.
> Before I start hunting for an old PC with an ISA slot, does anybody know
> if Capital Equipment Corporation (the maker of my ISA GPIB card) is
> still in business ?
> I am fearing that finding drivers for this card won't be that easy...
> 73  Alberto  I2PHD

No idea,

but National Instruments ISA cards are selling as little as $9.99, so
buying a NI one will not break the bank and will I am sure be a lot less

For some unknown reason, this ISA GPIB card made Waters (who??)

starting at $179 never got a single bid. I really can't understand why
nobody took such a wonderful oppotunity to own a card.

David Kirkby,

Please check out http://www.g8wrb.org/
of if you live in Essex http://www.southminster-branch-line.org.uk/