[time-nuts] Re: Accuracy of a sound card

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Mon Aug 22 20:11:52 EDT 2005

Alberto di Bene wrote:
>>An old PC is probably your best bet.
>

> Before I start hunting for an old PC with an ISA slot, does anybody know
> if Capital Equipment Corporation (the maker of my ISA GPIB card) is
> still in business ?
> I am fearing that finding drivers for this card won't be that easy...
>
> 73  Alberto  I2PHD

No idea,

but National Instruments ISA cards are selling as little as $9.99, so
buying a NI one will not break the bank and will I am sure be a lot less
hassle.

For some unknown reason, this ISA GPIB card made Waters (who??)

http://cgi.ebay.com/WATERS-HPLC-ISA-GPIB-CARD-FULL-SIZE-LAC-E-EC_W0QQitemZ7537580605QQcategoryZ78217QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

starting at $179 never got a single bid. I really can't understand why
nobody took such a wonderful oppotunity to own a card.

--
David Kirkby,
G8WRB

Please check out http://www.g8wrb.org/