[time-nuts] Leap Second Plans

Hal Murray hmurray at suespammers.org
Fri Dec 30 17:20:11 EST 2005

> Hope everyone's getting ready for the big event.

Does anybody have code that will open a serial port and log what comes in
with a timestamp on each line?

I can capture the serial data via minicom, but that doesn't have any time
stamps.

I can get good timestamps from NPTs clockstats logging, but that doesn't grab
every line from NMEA drivers, just the ones the driver wants.