[time-nuts] Time-Nuts Wiki now available

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sat Jul 30 18:06:36 EDT 2005

John Ackermann N8UR wrote:
> I've set up a wiki at http://www.febo.com/time-nuts (I want to change
> that to /wiki/time-nuts, but at the moment that doesn't seem to work).

John,

If you mean http://www.febo.com/wiki/time-nuts there is no reason that
can't be done. Any server should be able to handle that.

Or how about wiki.febo.com/time-nuts ?? That is harder to configure, but
can be done, if you have the right control at your ISP who your domain
is registered with.

I doubt you want to make this page public

http://www.febo.com/time-nuts/BadContent

It's a feast for those that want to circumvent the protection. w.

I run a guest book on

http://www.southminster-branch-line.org.uk/guest-book/guest-book.html

and have a bit of a battle with the idiots who try to put things on
there I don't want them too. What measures are taken (and some are) are
best kept to yourself.

I keep a record of all attempts at posts. Every time a post is made, a
record of it is kept. It is quite amusing to look at all the failed
attempts to circumvent the protection. Every time one manages to do
something I don't want them doing, I try to add a bit to keep one step
ahead.

--
David Kirkby,
G8WRB