[time-nuts] Strange effect with C-Field change -- and a bit of data

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Mar 26 23:14:02 EST 2005

I remember reading an advertisement from FTS many moons ago that said they
had for sale higher quality replacement tubes for 5060's, 5061's, and 5062's.
Your replacement tube is most probably one of those tubes.

Remember, FTS was a direct competitor for HP's line of C-Beams, and as such they
coveted all aspects of HP's C-Beam market.

-Chuck