[time-nuts] What does PCB with 10811 oscillator do?

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sat May 21 17:54:29 EDT 2005

Rex wrote:
> On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:01:04 +0100, David Kirkby
> <david.kirkby at onetel.net> wrote:
>

>>I bought a 10811-60111 which was attached to the PCB shown in this
>>photograph:
>

> Most of what is on the board is not particularly useful except,
> possibly, the voltage regulator and connector. None of the board outputs
> are the direct 10811 10 MHz output.
>
> As others have said, it is from a 5328 counter. I went through the
> search earlier this year. In the manual, the card schematic is Figure
> 8-10.
>
> I think I got it here:
> https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/data/A/038245.pdf
>
> It also seems to be here:
> ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/hp/5328a/
>
> I just posted a zip with only that board info here:
> ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/rexa/5328_osc_bd.zip
>

> Here is the description that I wrote up after finding the schematic...
<snip>

Thank you very much. At least I know what I am dealing with now. I think
since I am going to need some other electronics in my system, I might as
well put it all on one board. Had I just had the oscillator, then
perhaps this PBC would have been useful, but I must admit it is looking
less useful now.

--
David Kirkby,
G8WRB