[time-nuts] 10811 serial numbers

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Thu May 26 12:06:05 EDT 2005

I think the numbering scheme was changed a few years ago.  The 2850 tells us it
was built in 1988 (28 years after 1960).  I think this portion has been dropped,
perhaps when the spin-off from HP happened. I lost track of that in my last few
years there.  The A (in both cases) signifies that it was made in USA, and the
last part is the actual serial number.

Daun