[time-nuts] 10811 serial numbers

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Thu May 26 14:06:21 EDT 2005

Alberto di Bene wrote:
>    How are the 10811 OCXOs serially numbered ?
>    I ask this, because from a photo on eBay I saw a 10811-60111 with
>    serial number 2850A47273, a rather long number. The 10811-60111 in my
>    5328 counter has as S/N the number A03912, which looks like it belongs
>    to a different numbering scheme. Anybody knows ? TNX.
>    73  Alberto  I2PHD

If it's any help, my 10811-60111, which was bought from eBay, has the
S/N 221xA07373, so the one you see is not unique in having a long S/N.

where x is either a 6 or an 8 - both myself and my wife have looked at
it, and can't decide if its a 6 or 8.

BTW, does anyone know if the 10811-series oscillators had any 'tamper
resistant' label of any form, such that if one was missing, you could
reasonably assume someone has taken it apart at some time?

--
David Kirkby,
G8WRB

Please check out http://www.g8wrb.org/