[time-nuts] FMT

Connie Marshall k5cm at azalea.net
Thu Dec 28 19:42:56 EST 2006

Hi Bill,

Several others have now said they were off by 1 Hz on 40m. Possibly Joe (
W1AW Station manager) typed the frequency wrong to my email, or W1AW
measured the freq incorrectly that night or as John mentioned there was a
artifact from the transmitter, or the Doppler was indeed that bad. I still
need to go back and look and my audio file with Spectran again.

As I mentioned in an earlier email I was only off by .07 Hz on the WA6ZTY
run so I tend to think my system was working properly on 40m hmmmmmm.

Connie
K5CM