[time-nuts] HP 00105 oscillator

A.H.Schmidt horsts at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 11 08:49:39 EST 2006

Hi Mike,  thanks for your replay.  I actually have the oscillator going
since a couple of weeks.  I connected 24V for the oven and 20 V for the
oscillator. There is also a 15V connection,  I have  no idea what for
and the 2 connections on the other end which I also don,t know what it
is for. The voltage control inputs are SMC connections, (I suppose for
low noise) but there are separate + an _ connections.  I left them open
and adjusted the frequency with the course frequency control only.
I am comparing the frequency to a home build  receiver for TV line
frequencies, Phase locket to give me 10 and 5MHz output.

According to the TV station CH9 in Melbourne, they  are locket to a
Cesium standard.   I can compare the frequency to  9 digits and it
hasn't moved even 1 digit with  Varying temperatures of about 18 Deg C
to 38 Deg C (In my Garage).

I am really keen to build this unit in to a box and multiply the output
by 2 to get 10MHz. However I wait, until I have all the
information on the connections.
Thanks again for the speedy replay.  I am going to bed now, It is 1/4 to
1 O'Clock in the morning.