[time-nuts] OSA 8600 Oscillators

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Wed Mar 15 15:31:03 EST 2006

Hello,
I found this block diagram on a russian page at:
http://www.chip.tomsk.ru/chip/chipdoc.nsf/
(most of it is in Cyrillic, but if you click on "86", then on "860" on next
page then you find the datasheet with thi schematics on the second page of a
list under OCXO8600)
By any chance, would anybody knows the specifications of the 8601 ? I only
found the 8600 and the 8607 on OSA site (and they are very similar).
73 to all,
Jean-Louis Oneto
OCA GEMINI - Avenue Copernic - 06130 Grasse - France
e-mail: Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr