[time-nuts] GPS Selective Availability. Is it On or Off?

John Day johnday at wordsnimages.com
Thu Mar 16 12:44:14 EST 2006

Robs briefing file saasm coml brfg 7-04.pdf (very interesting
actually!) can now be found at:

http://nm2.org/files/saasm coml brfg 7-04.pdf

Anyone else in the group with files or manuals that need hosting can
let me know and I will put the files there. The only thing at nm2.org
right now is files and manuals for this group and the hp-agilent
equipment group. Last month a mere 2.2gb of data was transferred,
which is in fact only about 1% of the transfers on that particular
machine - so I am quite happy to maintain it.

Since June 2005 when I started hosting the manuals there has
been  43,602 completed downloads from over 130,000 hits from 4672
distinct visitors. Total downloads in that time is just over 125gig.

John