[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB/USB converter help...

Prologix support at prologix.biz
Mon Apr 16 19:17:25 EDT 2007

Interesting. I used to sell a GPIB-RS232 version some years ago. Sales were
low since customers were clamoring for an USB version! But then I hadn't
discovered this crowd :-) Happy to take another look at it.

I am in the process of designing a GPIB-Ethernet controller. You think that
will be of any interest?

Abdul