[time-nuts] HP E1938 Web Page

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Aug 28 20:43:35 EDT 2007

Then you obviously do not know PDF-XChange viewer (you are forgiven, I did
not know until last week's review in PCWorld).
PDF-XChange Viewer lets you edit/markup pdfs and it is free and fast, highly
recommended.

I do not know if it can be used to split/merge, but for free, the markup
capability is great.

Didier KO4BB